About the Artist
State of the Art Images is a fine art, portraiture and commercial photography studio located in Tarzana, California. Jim Brammer, owner and award winning photographic artist, is also the Vice President of Professional Photographers of Los Angeles County (PPLAC). Jim and his wife Marcia take great pride in creating a unique experience for each client, starting with a personally-designed photo session that produces a custom portfolio of images and services that will excite, delight and inspire for years to come.
Jim and Marcia believe strongly in giving back to the community. They are active members of the City of Hope Board of Governors and Jim is a speaker on the City of Hope Speakers Bureau. In addition to being an Honorary Trustee with the Professional Photographers of America (PPA) Charities, Jim donates his time as staff photographer for the Tarzana Community and Cultural Center in Tarzana, California, and works with the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep (NILMDTS) Foundation.
Jim Brammer is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Vice President, Professional Photographers of Los Angeles County – www.pplac.com
- Professional Photographers of California – www.prophotoca.com
- Professional Photographers of America – www.ppa.com
- Wedding and Portrait Photographers International – www.wppionline.com
- National Association of Photoshop Professionals – www.photoshopuser.com
- Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep – www.NILMDTS.org – NILMDTS is comprised of a network of volunteer professional photographers who provide a helping hand and a healing heart to families who suffer the loss of a baby at birth or soon after. Volunteer photographers provide gentle, compassionate photographic services that allow families to honor and cherish their babies and to share the spirit of their lives.
State of the Art Images Contributes to Many Local and National Charities
City of Hope
Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep
Professional Photographers of America (PPA) Charities
Tarzana Community and Cultural Center
Valley Cultural Center